Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to the Remme blog!


This blog is to help communicate family reunions, but more importantly to keep Remme family and friends connected. We would love to post a family tree of (P&H’s) twelve children (Leif, Sylvia, Olga, Myrtle, Palmer, Esther, Dagny, Stanley, Orville, William, Henry, and Nancy) so we can see how HUGE their amazing family has grown…and continues to grow.  We would also love to include stories and pictures of relatives and friends of Pedar and Hjordes.

Please e-mail stories, pictures…any information you’d like to share and we will post it on the blog. Please e-mail: pedarhjordesremme@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone, Linda Schwartz from Minnesota here. I am Olga (Babe) Remme's daughter and I am very glad this blog has been created. Thanks Pedar and Nora. Will talk more later, just wanted to say hi and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea. Thanks Pedar and Nora for starting it, and Dagny for all the organizing.
    I have a Remme Family Question, and I suppose that this first post is the place for it:
    In my Bergen immigration records I have PEDER and HJORDIS listed. I always understood that my mom spelled my name wrong - Hjordes - and cousin Pedar was also spelled "wrong" with an "a."
    Does anyone have any feedback on this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone name the 8 kids in the top photo in order, tallest to smallest?

    ReplyDelete